Real wedding: Kylie and Ian’s Marquee Wedding
Many hours of planning went into Kylie and Ian’s stunning rustic wedding at their property in Red Hill. Their newly turfed arena, with a beautiful bay view, was the perfect location for a wedding! Functioning Together planned this large wedding from conception all the way through to the reception, utilising many Mornington Peninsula Weddings members.
- Emma Tomlinson delivered a beautiful ceremony, which included a bridal party of 22!!
- The reception was held in a unique hexagon marquee structure put together by Wedding Marquees Peninsula.
- Poppy Culture transformed the ceremony and reception with the simple elegance of baby’s breath floral arrangements.
- Hire items were provided by Poppy Culture, and 2Blossom.
- MoreISH Catering served delicious canapés and plated meals, finishing off with gourmet sausage rolls for a midnight snack!
- The lovely wedding cake was made by Peninsula Art Cake and was a great hit with the guests at dessert time.
- All the beautiful moments of Kylie and Ian’s wedding were captured by Ruffit Media, including some very special footage taken with their dogs and horses.