Mornington Peninsula Weddings Inc and it’s members adhere to a clear code of ethics and rules;
- Members must act honestly at all times, striving for perfection, fairness and disclosure of all essential facts.
- Do not allow personal interest to drive your involvement within the Mornington Peninsula Wedding Industry Network.
- Disclose all conflicts of interest that affect, or could be seen to affect, the image, fairness or independence of your involvement within the Mornington Peninsula Wedding Industry Network.
- Use all fair, responsible and honest means to communicate with your clients.
- Identify yourself and your qualifications where possible and be proud of your business achievements.
- Do not plagiarize other members work in any way.
- Respect the personal privacy of all members.
MPW Inc. follows the Model Rules as set out by Consumer Affairs for not-for-profit associations.