Mornington Peninsula Weddings Inc. is a not-for-profit association dedicated to our core mission which is to help encourage and develop relationships within the Mornington Peninsula Wedding Industry and bring like-minded professionals together to share and grow.
We achieve this through industry events and promoting the Mornington Peninsula and its surrounds as a wedding destination.
There are many benefits of being an MPW Member. These include but are not limited to;
- Free access to MPW Networking Events
- Online directory listing
- Inclusion in our annual Wedding Expo
- A listing in our exclusive members directory
- Representation at city bridal expo and other expos in and around the Peninsula
- Access to local and industry specific news through our members emails
- Exclusivity with a maximum of 10 members per category (excluding wedding venues)
MP Weddings Inc. is promoted at expos, community events and through our supporters. Become a part of this great initiative and help us, help your industry.
As a member of the MPW Inc. you are required to have;
- A Registered Business Name
- A Current ABN / ACN
- Two of the following: A website, Facebook Business Page and/or Instagram Business Account
- Your business must be located on the Mornington Peninsula (Frankston-Portsea).
- Your website to have a link to MPW.
- We prefer members to attend a minimum of two meetings a year (The Association meets quarterly).
These requirements are a minimum standard to become a member of MP Weddings Inc.
- $100.00 nomination fee (one time only fee)
- $295.00 annual subscription
- Frankston Tourism Network Group
- Mornington Tourism Authority
- Sorrento Beachside Tourism
- Mornington Chamber of Commerce
What happens next
Once your application is received your membership will be approved by our membership officer and the committee. You will then be issued with a welcome email from the committee including MPW branding for your business. From here your details will be added to the MPW Directory.